Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Te Reo body parts

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.



Success Criteria:
ü I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
ü I have the English and Māori words on my poster
ü I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: my favourite part was learning the Maori because I like learning

It was really hard when: it was hard to remember all the words.

Something that really helped me was: practising lots and lots

Something new I learned was: more Maori words

Kerri Thinks
You and your buddy have worked together to create a a fabulous clear poster with loads of body parts labelled in English and Te Reo. I can see you used the success criteria to help you, what a great learner! I am pleased that you like learning and that loads of practise helped you. I like lots of practise to help me learn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment