Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria
  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away



How I am going

Read to self
Kerri thinks





Reflection

I really like: reading the book and practising getting all the words in my mind.

I think I need to practice: staying in one space, I need to make sure I have enough books with me.

Great honest reflection Toby. You ahve though about your learning and your next steps!
Read to self is a time to build your reading stamina so you can read longer stories. You need to practise taking 3 or 4 books from your book box and 2 or 3 books from the library corner so you have plenty to read during read to self.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment